Monday 5 December 2016

WHAT SHOULD I DO?

“During this time of worldwide strife, fear and hatred, not only in the United States, but everywhere, the only thing you can do is to keep your sacred or inner heart open with love and laugh, laugh, laugh.

It is your job – each and every one of you, no matter where you live, to break up the negativity surrounding the vast majority who are fearful and hateful. This is done through Love and Laughter. I, ALL ENERGY, cannot and will not tell you that all this will end by the end of this month in your time. However, I will tell you that I and ALL of THE CHRISTOS see this clearing sooner than you do. And again, I SAY it is up to you because you must work assiduously to clear what it is that you do not like in your world by using Love and Laughter.

You each have the tools within you. They are innate in all parts of livingness and are just coming fully into the forefront of you brains, minds and hearts for you to investigate and use. Yes, this takes some meditation, so for those of you not used to this process of mediation, you really know how to do it. If not, there are plenty of teachers in the Internet. Use them. Find the way that is right for you and remember to use the energies that surround you at all times to help you.

I AM with you at all times, no matter what your belief system may be. Use ME. I AM HERE FOR YOU. Come into my I AM PRESENCE and become a part of me as I AM a part of you. Use the Crystalline Light of The New Earth and The Violet Flame of Saint Germain at all times. Let them emanate from your inner or sacred heart. It is time to RESET your own inner workings as this is what is occurring on Earth now. This is the change you and we have been seeking. WE ARE ONE.”

Hello all! I am proud and happy to tell you that the little, but potent book ALL ENERGY has dictated through me will be ready both in soft cover and as an e-book in two weeks. The title is: WHY YOU ARE ALIVE NOW! It will be on Amazon.com and also on Create Space. I hope this helps you as it has helped me. Please feel free to write a review if you are so moved.

IN JOY
IN LOVE
ENJOY!



No comments:

Post a Comment